Microsoft Dynamics for Garment Industry
Nowadays, garment manufacturers have to meet with challenges such as globalization, fast fashion and e-commerce that have led to accelerated sales cycle and more complicated supply chains. To stay ahead of the competition, it is important for companies to choose the right ERP solution that will be able to help them achieve intelligent and lean manufacturing, improve time-to-market of products, streamline operations in multi-locations, and optimize productivity.
Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 are the cutting-edge, industry-specific and robust solutions that integrate production processes, routing and complex item data for leaner and more efficient production. Microsoft Dynamics comes with item number and four additional dimensions. This allows for multiple size scales, configuration dimensions. This also applies to every type of item such as raw materials, cut parts, and findings. Each type of item can employ a different configuration of dimensions. Microsoft Dynamics AX is capable of handling complex supply chains, including sophisticated multi-site model that handles lead time variation, different vendor sourcing models, and multiple raw material suppliers.
With proven experience in project implementation and management for garment companies, Tectura is a partner that you can truly trust for outstanding solution performance and accelerated project success.
- Product Master Maintenance
- BOM and route management, item profile and dimension - Powerful BOM tools for complex raw materials inventory control, planning and calculation
- Order Processing - color size matrix
- Procure to Pay through Vendor Portal – from PO to shipment confirmation
- Production Order
- Inventory Management
- Integrated Shipping – help streamline shipping processes with seamless efficiency
- Workflow - enable flexible workflow better align with business strategy, such as driving lean manufacturing
- Reporting Tools – SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Reporting Tools – SQL Server Analysis Services (OLAP)
BOM Route Management